Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Clothesline of a Nappy Addict


I just done a load of washing (the first one of the day) and it is Jacobs nappies, wipes and boosters.

Having done terry flats with Montana, I decided to venture into the world of MCN's (. I didn't want to buy them though as the initial cost is a bit large and figured "Yeah I'm sure it cannot be that hard :P"). So I bought a sewing machine and some flannellette and polar fleece from Spotlight to do some cheap ones.

Easy peasy!! Now to get online and order Nappy Fabrics. <---Very, very easy, I found a website to buy from. Great service, great prices and large product range. So I have bought Minky, Microfleece and Bamboo Fleece to name a few items and started to sew....















These are all pocket pocket nappies with Minky outer, hidden layer of PUL and Microfleece inner.

The green and white are dot minky.



This white dot Minky------------------------->
Has dinosaur velcro tabs(a new thing Im trying out)


No comments:

Post a Comment